Sunday, August 3, 2008

sleepless


They ask me if I'm okay, If this one hurt the most? The answer: I DON'T KNOW. I don't regret one single second spent. I don't regret one smile, one kiss or even one tear. Does it hurt? It hurts. Am I okay? Yes I am more than okay. With each person that comes in and goes out of my life, I consider it a blessing. Each new person teaches me new lessons, helps me get through one more day in this CRAZY LIFE. They may have made me smile when nobody else could. That is how I feel in this case. I laughed, I lived, and I loved. Days of smiling, when I didn't know I could smile like that again. I said goodbye to the past, embraced the present, and LOOKED FORWARD WITH HIGH HOPES TO THE FUTURE. Still nothing has changed, I will continue to look ahead with wide eyes and take each day at a time. I can't change the past, I can only do what I know is right and the pieces to the puzzle will eventually fall into place. Still I feel my prayers have been answered. Why wouldn't I be okay??

1 comment:

Brooke said...

gave me chills. i'm proud of you whit.