Thursday, August 14, 2008

haunted with my crayon in hand..

I fell in love with a voice that is now silent to me
Late at night it told me:
I was the one
He told me he loved me!
WHAT IS LOVE?
WHY DID I BELIEVE?
Why did he lie, why did he deceive?
LIKE ALL OF THEM…
I believed.
There were no tears
Only another shelf full of new found fears
Should I trust again?
Will I love again?
Will I hear your silent voice again?
The one what led me to believe in love again..
I’m still here
Your there
Still an answer to my unanswered prayer.
Look past the guilt, look past the fear
Look for true love
ALTHOUGH I WONT BE HERE
I Fell in love with your voice, your lies
Your TWISTED alibis
You loved me> YOUR SILENCE HAUNTS ME
You are now nothing to me
GO ON NOW
DO WHAT YOU DO
LEAVE ME

1 comment:

Mallory said...

wow whit this is a good one! i like it alot! i love ya girl!