Wednesday, May 7, 2008

i miss you.

why is missing someone so hard?
it is emotionally draining
it hurts
and is sometimes not worth it.

And is it possible to miss more than one person in the same way?
I try to forget about things of the past
I try to meet new people to miss.
maybe then the pain will stop
still, I miss the people who changed my life,
who made me smile,
taught me to love,
who I fell in love with,
and who broke my heart.

I can still love and miss the ones who have broken my heart.
and i do.

Is it just me,
am I the only hanging on?
how do i let go??

When i find out how to break these chains that hold me back,
keep me in the past,
and sometimes make me cry with smiling eyes....

I still dont think I will let go.
how can you let go when you still have a place in your heart
that can only be filled by the person who once captivated it.

Someday, I hope someone will capture all of my heart.
I may still miss those I loved,
but finally,
once again
I will love, and be loved with all my heart.

I am ready and waiting to fall, i miss you.

No comments: